I am glad to meet you at my Home Page. My name is
Alexander V. Prasolov,
I am a professor at St-Petersburg University, Russia, in Faculty of
Applied Mathematics - Control Processes. Now I am the Head of Department of
Economical Systems Modeling.
(click here to go to russian version)
My fields of interest are the following:
and so on.
- mathematical modeling of dynamic processes in engineering, mechanics and economics;
- qualitative analysis of dynamic processes, in particular of differential and difference equations and delay systems;
- control theory for delay systems;
- nonlinear theory of oscillations;
- dynamical models in international trade theory;
- oscillations, growth, identification and forecast of macro economical parameters;
- Information support in public affiliation management
List of my last publications:
- Mathematical Models in Economical Dynamics. - SPb, "Lan", 2008, 352 pp. (in Russian)
- Forecast with the Use of Statistics and Expert Methods - Automation and Remote Control.
V. 69,iss. 6, 2008 (with coauther)
- “On Information Technology Application in Public Management” - AIP Conference Proceedings --
October 17, 2007 -- Volume 946, pp. 247-255. APPLICATIONS OF MATHEMATICS IN
ENGINEERING AND ECONOMICS' 33: 33rd International Conference, Sozopol, Bulgaria
- Dynamic Competitive Analysis in Automotive Industry. - Proceedings of the International
Conference "Stability and Control Processes - 2005", Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- On Identification of Autoregressive Model with Lag. - Proceedings of the 5th IASTED
International Conference on Modelling and Simulation. March, 2004, California, USA, p. 7-12.
- Economic Dynamics Models with Time Lags. - SPb, Izd-vo SPb University of Economics and Finance, 2003, 4 pp.
- Tasks and Problems Collections on the Control Theory: Programmed Motion Stabilization.- Moscow, "Vyshia Shkola",
2003, 296 pp. (in cooperation with A.P. Zhabko and V.L. Kharitonov)
- On Identification of Autoregressive Model with Lag. - Information Technology for Economics and Management
(e-journal). No 1 (Inaugural Issue), December, 2001.
- Analysis of Lotka - Volterra delay equations and their application to economic problems.- 5th
IFAC Symposium “Nonlinear Control Systems”, SPb, Russia, 2001.
- Linear dynamical models with time lags.- IFAC Symposium on Modeling and Control of Economic Systems.
Klagenfurt, Austria, 2001.
- Survey on economical growth models.- SPb, SPb State University publication, textbook, 2001, 27 p.
(with co-author, in Russian)
- Models of corporate relationships dynamics for economic agents with time lags. - Izvestia SPb University
of Economics and Finance. 2001, ¹ 2, 20-39 pp. (in Russian)
Visiting lectures and presentations:
- Cambridge University, UK, - 1994,1996;
- University of Michigan - Dearborn, USA, - 1998,2004;
- University of Maryland - Baltimore County, USA, - 2004.
- National & Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece - 2005.
- Texas University in Arlington USA, - 2006, 2007.
Grants and Collaborations:
- Grant of Russian Humanitarian Scientific Foundation - 1996;
- Grant of the RF Education Department - 1997-1998, 2001-2002;
- Grant of Russian Basic Investigation Foundation - 1998;
- Grant and Collaboration with Research Laboratory of Ford Motor Co, USA - 1998-1999;
- Grant of Fulbright Exchange Program, USA; 2003-2004
- Collaboration with the RF State Department of Regional Monitoring - 2005;
- Collaboration with the RAS "Institute for Geology and Mineral Resources of the Ocean" - 2005.
- Collaboration with the RF Ministry for Economic Development and Trade of the RF, 2006
You can contact me via:
home - math.spb.ru